Shares of Cardtronics plc (NASDQ: CATM) closed the trading at a price of $20.85 with the negative change of -2.20%. In the past session approximately 400,527 shares were exchanged against the average daily trading volume of 803,713 shares. The stock touched to the maximum level of $21.69, and it reached the lower level of $20.78 in past session. The stock’s market capitalization has now valued at $957.451M. The stock’s low price in its 52 week is $15.80 per share while $47.36 as the 52 week high price.
Cardtronics plc (CATM) reported recently its financial and operational results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2017.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights:
- Total revenues of $363.0M, up 17% (15% on a constant-currency basis) from $309.8M in the previous year, driven by the DC Payments and Spark acquisitions completed in January 2017.
- ATM operating revenues of $346.2M, up 18% from $294.7M in the previous year.
- GAAP Net Income of $16.0M, or $0.35 per diluted share, contrast to $25.0M, or $0.54 per diluted share in the previous year.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $89.8M, up 16% from $77.5M in the previous year.
- Adjusted Net Income per diluted share of $0.73 contrast to $0.79 in the previous year, influenced by additional interest and depreciation expense from acquisitions completed in January 2017.
- Adjusted gross profit margin of 35.3%, about flat contrast to the previous year.
Full Year 2017 Financial Highlights:
- Total revenues of $1.51B, up 19% (20% on a constant-currency basis) from $1.27B in the previous year, driven by the DC Payments and Spark acquisitions completed in January 2017.
- ATM operating revenues of $1.45B, up 20% from $1.21B in the previous year.
- GAAP Net (Loss) of $(145.4)M, or $(3.19) per diluted share, contrast to Net Income of $88.0M in the previous year, or $1.92 per diluted share, influenced by the impairment of the Company’s Australia & New Zealand section during the third quarter of 2017.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $348.6M, up 9% from $318.9M in the previous year.
- Adjusted Net Income per diluted share of $3.00 contrast to $3.26 in the previous year, influenced by additional interest and depreciation expense from acquisitions completed in January 2017.
“2017 represented a dynamic and transitional year for Cardtronics. During the fourth quarter and throughout the year, we expanded our relationships with financial institutions, leveraging our unrivaled retail ATM footprint and breadth of offering. This past quarter was highlighted by new and expanded relationships with our Allpoint and ATM branding surcharge-free solutions. This traditional growth lever was complemented by growth in our new end-to-end ATM managed service solutions for financial institutions. We also continue to be the provider of choice for retailers with ATMs, adding high quality locations with both new and existing merchants, providing convenient consumer cash access,” commented Edward H. West, Cardtronics’ chief executive officer.
Mr. West continued, “Looking ahead to 2018, with our leading ATM platform, we are well positioned to drive growth and become an increasingly important planned partner to both financial institutions and retailers in our key markets and we look forward to realizing the opportunities ahead. In 2018, we expect to generate raised free cash flows, which we plan to use to reduce debt.”
Cardtronics plc’s stock price showed weak performance of -4.84% in last seven days, switched down -19.28% in last thirty days and it fell -53.22% in last one year. It has 49.09 million of outstanding shares and its shares float measured at 45.25.