On Friday, shares of Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) fell -0.38% to finish the trading at $26.25. The firm after opening the first trading session at $26.20 Over the one year trading period, the stock has an above price of $29.25 and it’s below is recorded at $20.00. The company has a market cap of $1.857B. The company most recent volume stood at 129,201 shares as compared to its average volume of 271,891 shares.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) stated recently its financial and operating results for the three months ended December 31, 2017.
Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Highlights2
- Fourth quarter 2017 net loss of $119.6M, contrast to net loss of $64.3M in fourth quarter 2016
- Fourth quarter 2017 Adjusted EBITDA of $110.9M, contrast to $125.6M in the fourth quarter 2016
- Fourth quarter 2017 distributable cash flow to ordinary unitholders of $56.8M after reflecting the cash distribution payments to the Class A preferred units; The fourth quarter 2017 coverage ratio was about 1.4x
- Ended 2017 with about $1.5B in total debt and a 4.1x leverage ratio. Crestwood has substantial liquidity accessible under its $1.5B revolver with $318M drawn as of December 31, 2017
- Reported fourth quarter 2017 cash distribution of $0.60 per ordinary unit, or $2.40 per ordinary unit on an annualized basis, paid on February 14, 2018 to unitholders of record as of February 7, 2018.
Fourth Quarter 2017 Section Results and Outlook
- Gathering and Processing section EBITDA totaled $74.3M in the fourth quarter 2017, contrast to $61.9M in the fourth quarter 2016. Section EBITDA raised during the quarter Because of volume growth across Crestwood’s Bakken, Delaware Basin, Powder River Basin and SW Marcellus systems. During the fourth quarter 2017, average natural gas gathering volumes were 1.1B cubic feet per day (“Bcf/d”), or 23% above fourth quarter 2016, gas processing volumes were 277M cubic feet per day (“MMcf/d”), or 28% above fourth quarter 2016, compression volumes were 505 MMcf/d, or 23% above fourth quarter 2016, crude oil gathering volumes were 83 thousand barrels per day (“MBbls/d”), or 29% above fourth quarter 2016, and produced water volumes were 37 MBbls/d, or 24% above fourth quarter 2016. Crestwood expects continued volume growth in 2018 as producers maintain robust development activity driven by stronger well results, improved efficiencies in drilling and completion techniques and improving commodity prices.
In the liquidity ratio analysis; (CEQP) debt to equity ratio was 1.07 while current ratio was 1.10. The company has the institutional ownership of 64.50% while the Beta factor was 2.36. The stock’s RSI amounts to 47.64.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides infrastructure solutions to liquids-rich natural gas and crude oil shale plays in the United States. It operates through three sections: Gathering and Processing (G&P); Storage and Transportation (S&T); and Marketing, Supply and Logistics (MS&L).